In “Cake Pops 101″ I am sharing my experiences, ideas, equipment and certain problems that pop up when making cake pops. Basically a “Cake Pop-Pedia”. This list will grow constantly.
Feel free to ask any question or even share your experiences with us, in the comment section below.
Let’s get started:
Cake Pops 101: Tips, Tricks & Great Ideas on how to display your cake pops!
This blogpost contains issues like:
- cheap ideas to display your cake pops
- examples you can shop online
- diy cake pops stands and displays
- visual example and ideas
In this troubleshooting blogpost I am talking about all kinds of common cake pops problems and fails that we all once experienced:
- Cake Balls fall apart, or fall off the stick
- Cake Ball are not round enough
- Candy Coating too thick
- Here I am talking about
- Why Candy Melts crack
- Air Bubbles in candy melts
- White Streaks in candy melts
- Edible Ink Pens and its problems
- Sprinkles etc. fall off the cake pop