it’s all been about Peanut Butter these past months and weeks. Somehow I love baking with peanut butter a lot more than a couple years ago, and I do love to have it in my smoothies as well!
Since I drink (mostly green) smoothies every day and they just make me feel so so good, I decided to share some of my favorites with you guys.
I am talking about a 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor and spins at up to 29,000 rpm!
Can I tell all of you Americans and Canadians how lucky you are?
You guys pay way less than us Europeans for a Blendtec blender.
In case you do not have one: Christmas is just around the corner, lots of good online deals going on!
It is so worth it and you will have it for yeaaars!
This past Sunday my friends and I had a “Christmas brunch” at my friends house and we all brought something to the table. It was SO good, I am telling you. I decided to bring peanut butter smoothie because the host of it all, my friend Therke, loves peanut butter treats just like me.
She just got home from New York and brought us all sweet treats including peanut butter ones of course :)
Let’s blend this smoothie uuup:
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Blending Time 30-60 seconds or longer
- Difficulty Easy
- Servings 2-3 servings
For the Peanut Butter Smoothie:
- 8 – 10 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup of organic plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup organic oats/oatmeal
- 1 cup ice or 6-8 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave
- For serving: Ball Mason Jars
- For serving: Colored paperstraws
- For serving: whipped cream or any kind of syrup
- 1. Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Make sure you have a strong blender which is able to crush ice.
- 2. Serve in a mason jar or any other kind of cute glass/mug and enjoy your healthy but sweet breakfast :)
Doesn’t it look so wonderful, so bright…I am in love!
Oh and ice…
Perfection, I love the color and the taste is just ridiculously amazing…it’s like candy, but still so healthy and it does taste fresh because of the yogurt.
Hope you will try this at home :)
It’s SO quick and easy to make.