It’s National Strawberry Day tomorrow! Then we celebrate one of the most popular fruits in the world. Who doesn’t love the bright red and juicy berries? So delicious and nutritious. Packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber.
Because of my former allergies I couldn’t enjoy them for over 15 years until I discovered green smoothies and slowly got healed from my allergies. In case you know somebody with a fruit allergy, please show them my blogpost about getting rid of them.
So now I truly appreciate and enjoy this fruit even more!
I am teaming up with Blendtec to celebrate National Strawberry Day. Try my delicious Strawberry Power Smoothie. It is fully loaded with “optional boosters” for your health and you do not miss out on taste, trust me. It is so good.
At the end of this blogpost you will my Twitter video on how to make this smoothie.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Blending Time 40-60 seconds
- Difficulty Easy
- Servings 2-3 servings (approx. 700ml)
For the strawberry smoothie:
- 300g organic frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups rice milk (Provamel)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 heaping tsp. Matcha powder
Do you live in Europe? The loveliest brand here is Aiya Matcha
- 1 tsp. flax meal
- 1 tsp. sunflower seeds
- For serving: Ball Mason Jars
- For serving: Colored paperstraws
Optional boosters (highly recommended):
- I always use organic produce. For blending I am using my beloved Blendtec Blender (Designer 725, read my detailed review here) and the Blendtec WildSide Jar: up to 36 oz (total volume approximately 90 fl oz)
- 1. Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Make sure you have a strong blender which is at least able to crush ice.
- 2. Serve in a mason jar or any other kind of cute glass/mug and enjoy your healthy smoothie.
You can get free shipping on a Blendtec Designer Series Blender Here
This is how to do it (Twitter Video):
— niner (@itsniner) 13. Februar 2016
Peace and grace to you,