The sun is shining right now, even if it is not shining. Weird?!
No, the following Vanilla Cupcakes recipe is just seriously brighten any dark and cold day, everyday, anytime.
Look at this color. So bright and sunny-like, so moist and fluffy…I absolutely love this recipe. There is something about great Vanilla Cupcakes but to actually find a good one is hard and takes many many baking sessions until you found it.
The ultimate Vanilla Cupcake recipe:
The sun is officially shining!
Or as Jurassic 5 say it in one of their songs: “We holding onto what’s golden.”
Read on for the recipe, boys and girls :-)
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Baking Time 12-15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
For the Vanilla Cupcakes:
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees / 180 G Celsius and prepare your cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- 2. Pour together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- 3. Add 1/2 teaspoon vinegar to the milk and set aside for about 3-5 minutes.
- 4. In another bowl, add the 2 eggs and mix with handmixer. Now pour in the sugar and continue to mix for a minute.
- 5. Now add vanilla extract and vegetable oil and mix.
- 6. On low speed, add half of flour mixture, beat, then add half of milk mixture. Repeat until everything is combined and well mixed. Scrape down sides of the bowl too.
- 7. Now pour the rather thin batter into your cupcake pan and fill up the cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- 8. Bake in your preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, use a toothpick, stick in the center of the cupcake, if it comes out clean, the cupcakes are done.
- 9. Let cupcakes cool for a couple of minutes before you remove them from the pan. Let cool completely on a plate or wire rack.
- 10. When completely cooled, you can start frosting them. Why don’t you try my favourite frosting recipe, the ultimate Marshmallow Frosting recipe or the creamcheese frosting.
A little closer.
Now go ahead and get it started, if you have not found your favourite Vanilla Cupcake recipe yet…
…maybe this is the one? Try it out.
Enjoy your week :-)