Getting tempted here from this greenie:
But trust me, they are not always green, depending on what you put in your green smoothie, it can be brown, pink, purple etc.
I LOVE my Blendtec and I wouldn’t trade it for any other blender in the world.
Like I mentioned in my Peanutbutter Smoothie blogpost: 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 HP direct-drive motor and it spins at up to 29,000 rpm!
I am sure lots of you have a blender at home…I hope it does its job. If not, tell me and I’ll give you some tips! :)
I love to use frozen ingredients to get a slushy/slurpee consistency, especially in the summer: So refreshing!
Let’s blend it!
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Blending Time 30-60 seconds or longer
- Difficulty Easy
- Servings 2-3 servings depending on blender jar
For the green smoothie:
- 1-2 cups spinach (frozen works fine too)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1-2 tsp. Raw Cocao Powder
- a little less than a handful of Goji Berries
- 1/2 Avocado
- 2 tablespoons agave or dates to sweeten your smoothie
- For serving: Ball Mason Jars
- For serving: Colored paperstraws
- I am using the Blendtec WildSide Jar: up to 36 oz (total volume approximately 90 fl oz)
- 1. Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until very smooth and creamy. Make sure you have a strong blender which is able to crush ice.
- 2. Here is a close up of the superfoods extras I added.
- 3. Serve in a mason jar or any other kind of cute glass/mug and enjoy your healthy smoothie which will make you glow, glow, glow!
In case you are interested: You can get free shipping on a Blendtec Designer Series Blender Here
Tried any of my smoothies?
Please use this hashtag for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. so I can see your yummy treats: #ninerblends
Hope you will try this.