Happy New Year 2013 !!!
Wishing you all nothing but the best for 2013!
Hope you had such a great new years celebration and I am looking forward to everything thats coming in 2013.
It is about to get allll glistening up in here! I know: All that glitters is not gold, but it can be fun, fun, fun!
That is why I made glistening cake pops for New Year’s and I think those are so cute for a festive occasion like New Year’s Eve.
I will tell you what to do and what to get to make those sparkling cake pops.
If it is the first time you are making cake pops, please visit my tutorial and recipe here.
For the New Years Glitter Cake Pops:
- Disco Dust in various colors: rainbow color glitter, pink glitter, white glitter, blue glitter, raspberry glitter, silver glitter, hologram gold glitter etc.
- Candy Melts (color as desired)
Additional Items you may want to get, makes a nice gift:
- 1. Prepare your cake pops as usual. Or, visit my tutorial and recipe here.
- 2. When you dipped your cake pops in the candy melts, apply your disco dust (above a huge bowl), cover the whole cake pop. Then gently shake off any excess.
- 3. For a sweeter look, use ribbon for tying around the cake pop. No really, I think the ribbon really makes it festive.
And there you have it, your sprakling cake pop!
It is perfect for any type of occasion, Valentine’s Day is coming up, so definitely good for that (red glitter, ohwee!), or an anniversary, or girly birthday…you see, there are tons of reason to make those =)
Enjoy your weekend!